Total wealth management
A sound financial plan involves much more than investing assets; it requires a comprehensive blueprint that addresses a range of issues. The Financial Advisory Group offers Total Wealth Management – the experience and the tools needed to address a diverse range of critical financial goals:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning to provide a road map for your financial future
- College planning to help your children gain the education they’ll need to thrive
- Retirement planning that enables you to provide for your own future
- Investment portfolio management, including selection and monitoring of investments based on your individual situation
- Tax planning that seeks to protect your assets and reduce your exposure to taxes
- Estate planning for preservation of wealth from generation to generation
- Long-term care planning to ensure that you and your heirs are well cared-for
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM), fee-based asset management through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Adviser, that provides access to individual stocks and bonds.
Professional guidance, a personal touch
Choosing a financial planner is one of the most important decisions any investor will make. With the Financial Advisory Group, you benefit from a team of advisors that blends experience and know-how with the personal attention you deserve. We offer quarterly performance reports and frequent face-to-face meetings to answer questions to help you stay on course.
Our clients – many of whom have been with the firm for years – recognize the value in building a long-term relationship. Reach us at (717) 741-3665, or via email, and we’ll arrange a meeting to discuss your situation – and your goals. We’ll also provide a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Securities Offered Through LPL Financial A Registered Investment Adviser. Member FINRA/SIPC