Presented by Highmark Blue Shield and Social Security
The rising cost of healthcare is an acute source of financial risk for many current and future retirees. As part of our effort to keep you up-to-date and informed, the town hall panel will address top issues and concerns. The meeting will complete with a Q & A session. Items to be discussed:
- The cost of healthcare in retirement
- Retiree Health insurance options and how they work
- Medicare Advantages Plans
- Options if you are too young for Medicare
- Filing for Social Security benefits
- Requirements of working individuals who receive Social Security benefits
As a client of the Financial Advisory Group, we encourage you to bring your questions. If you know of anyone who needs guidance, remember we are here to help. We encourage you to bring family members or friends who may benefit from attending this event.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Sharon by Friday, September 23rd at (717) 741-3665 x100.
|Date:||Friday, September 30, 2011|
|Place:||Out Door Country Club|
|1157 Detwiler Drive|
|York, PA 17404|